I get an opportunity to write home now because I have a mini p-day to write home, do laundry and pack before Monday. Not much has happened in the past few days since my last email mainly just the last few days have been preparing to leave the MTC. I have a great testimony of the sanctity of a mission and the way that God prepares us all to do what we are supposed to because of the MTC. I am excited to leave but anxious of the friends and wonderful memories I will be leaving behind. However I know it is possible with faith in the Lord because I have already done it. I have left behind all of you and a wonderful life however I don't regret it. A mission has done more for me to turn me into the man I want to become in 6 weeks than the past 4 years or more combined.
I want you to know I love you all and that you will never be too far from my mind

No comments:
Post a Comment