My six week sojourn is at an end and soon I must depart into the great white north, Monday morning at 3:30 AM, nevertheless I have one more P-day to write home to you all about the marvelous happenings of the MTC. It has been a week most long and difficult spent mainly at residency as I have found my self sufficiently weakened by the ailment commonly known as the common cold. However, I have waxed strong in my resting and meditation and have also succumbed to the lesser known condition of being stir crazy and have once again started venturing forth into the world of the living. This now being my fourth day in the outside world and I have seen the most wonderful things. Mainly the abatement of my disease as I have come off the victor and more wondrous feelings and an increase of the spirit as I have continued learning Portuguese and have been attending devotionals and spending a lot of time in the scriptures.
Leaving what if I say is a lost art of story telling I feel that I should probably say the rest of my email like regular but please don't change the first paragraph, also I title all these in the subject line and I hope that transitions to the blog. Any who back to this week, I was very sick towards the end of last Tuesday and had to go back to residency with a severe fever, migraine, and sore throat. I spent the next day with my fellow doente (sick person, patient) Elder Mason and we went to the doctor who declared we both had pretty severe colds. I am all better now after a week of Ibuprofen and pseudafed. I spent the rest of the week in residency sleeping and reading which has been actually a large benefit. This week I finished the Book of Mormon again which helped strengthen my testimony as well as received a blessing from Elder Loveland which helped immensely with my illness and recovery. I also received some revelation which I think Will help some of you at home so look for my package soon it will have some presents. Also last week I received my flight plans. I leave monday at 3:30 to the airport. My first flight leaves at 7:30 to detroit. I then have a 2 hour layover in detroit before my flight to Toronto. I will try to call at both however you will have to bear with a 4 in the morning phone call. i am the only Elder flying to Toronto however I get to spend some time in detroit just like Dad.
I am super Excited and Love you all see you soon,

No comments:
Post a Comment