![]() |
| Thanks to the members that take such good care of Elder Smith, and for this photo of Elder Martinez' birthday lunch at Korean BBQ |
Well it has been another great week here in the mission field. A lot of interesting things happened and we were able to see one of out investigators come to church this week as well for his second time. He had a wonderful experience and is growing a lot in his testimony. As well as one of our new converts has made huge leaps forward in working on quitting smoking and working on being worthy again to continue progressing towards his next saving ordinances and going to the temple. It was so moving to just see the spirit really working with the both of them as they are continuing to improve. Other than that it has been a really good week full of different miracles and a very large amount of birthday's here in the Kitchener Stake. We spent a lot of time with birthday related commitments from members, investigators, all kinds of things it was so much fun. Well as for the area we are doing well we were able to re-find two investigators from last time elder Martinez and I were here and pick them back up. We are all in all super excited.
This week we also had some great experiences on exchanges. We went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders on Tuesday through Wednesday. Our Zone Leaders are currently Elder Smith and Elder Fillmore and they are down in Brantford. It was a lot of fun. I stayed with Elder Fillmore in our area and had a blast. Then later we went down to the Woodstock Area. It was a lot of fun when I was down there with Elder Anderson. He was a great companion for the day the only problem was that neither of us can drive. Made it a lot of fun seeing as we had to walk everywhere. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot!
As for this week's questions...
1. What is your favorite restaurant in Kitchener?
I am a big fan of that Korean Barbecue or Eclipse.
2. What do you usually do for lunch?
Usually we eat at home or have an appointment.
3 How is the ESL effort going?
good we got a new student last week. It was pretty cool.
4. How have the lessons you learned from President Ballard helped you this week?
Yeah it is pretty great. We are working on it a lot and I have been thinking about it almost every day.
5. What are you looking forward to this week?
We are setting up a dinner with the investigators we met again last night for this Tuesday with the other members up in Kitchener.
6. How are your investigators doing?
They are doing great.
7. What are your pday plans? I assume still cleaning for the upcoming apartment check but hopefully something fun as well.
Well we are thinking about going hiking but I don't know we haven't really been doing all that much today just relaxing and moving things around the apartment.
8. Where do you usually do your shopping in the Cambridge/Kitchener area?
Walmart
9. Do you do a lot of cooking in your apartment?
Not really. maybe two meals a day but I don't know.
10.What have the members done this week to help the missionaries?
We went and Ate a lot of food and we are also working with one of our new converts to invite her friends to come and meet with us as well.
Well that is about it this week. I love you so much
Loves
Elder Smith

No comments:
Post a Comment