Beleza? I have some pretty crazy things to talk about so we are going through this one day at a time hold on and get ready for a wild ride.
Monday. After emailing all of you it was really nice we went and we ate dinner and then we went and taught our recent convert Asdrubal. Afterwards it started raining and we ended up biking through a vertical lake. I have never been more drenched in my life. For all you that were there when I fell in the river trying to push the boat in. I was wetter and probably yelled oh crap all the way across Cambridge as we were riding in like hurricane like rain storm. It was awesome.
Tuesday
We had apartment inspection and despite four ours of cleaning we failed apartment inspection again. They made a comment about the sink that made elder Martinez kind of mad. He spent over an hour scrubbing the kitchen sink and they still were not impressed. We walked all the way around Kitchener for like 3 hours trying to find this persons house after district meeting. Miracle of the day is that we ended up getting a call from Elder Erickson that we were getting a car againon Wednesday. It was pretty great and other than that the only other interesting thing was when we ate Geleia de mocoto which is interesting. The English elders tried it later and were severely disgusted.
Wednesday
Got our car and had dinner with the Da Silva's also we had an impromptu ESL meeting where once again I was made Building manager.
Thursday we had last minute exchanges which means I was given five minutes notice that instead of staying in my area I was going to K2 for the night. It was good though we had a fun time with me and Elder McBride going all over kitchener. Four appointments and a dinner in two hours. Challenge completed.
Friday
This is where things get interesting and devastating. Because of Victoria Day on Monday we received Transfer calls last night. So after 6 weeks and meeting and befriending some of the coolest Brazilian members that i know I am getting transferred to New Market South. Because the Assistants found out that there are two sisters that speak Portuguese they have decided that i am now obsolete and are sending me into English work and Elder Paul to go be a french Zone leader. So as of Tuesday I am no longer a Portuguese missionary. As you can all imagine I was devastated. However it has to be for a reason so I guess I have to go find out why.
Well I guess it is time for questions.
1. How are you and Elder Martinez doing this week?
Sad because we are getting separated.
2. What was the most interesting thing you discovered while on bikes this week?
How wet you can possibly get.
3. Do you think either of you will be transferred on Tuesday?
Sadly yes.
4. How are your investigators doing?
Awesome. One of them just accepted a baptismal date and we are helping another one to come back to church.
5. What are your pday plans?
Journal signing and haircuts.
6. What was your most awesome experience this week?
Probably when we were at a baptism and all the brazilian members complained to president about my transfer. that was like fifteen minutes ago.
7. What are you looking foward to for the coming week?
no idea what to expect.
8. Where do you email from usually?
the Family history center in cambridge.
9. Have you and Elder Martinez done much singing?
yeah usually in the car or for studies.
10. IF you had to pick which tie is your favorite right now? Why?
My Mint green striped one. It is matching with Elder Madrigal and looks cool.
Well that is it I think for today
Loves,
Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment