Oi familia,
Well sorry I didn't email last week so this will have to do. It is okay though because I think my mom recorded the skype so you can talk to her about it. I will just do the questions.
Questions...
1. Did you get injured at all in your accident? How bad was the damage to the car? When do you think you will get it back?
Me maybe. My back kinda hurts but that could be a side effect to the sudden increase in weight I am carrying now without a car.
2. What are your pday plans?
We cleaned all day.
3. Did you get new pday sneaks? I know you needed them a while back and I forgot to ask about that.
Yeah like a while ago.
4. How are your investigators doing this week? ( I know we talked a bit about this, but for your fans that don't skype give a quick update)
pretty good. They were all doing well and we got two new that just showed up to church it was awesome.
5. Are there any zoos, aquariums, museums, etc in your new area?
I know of a couple of museums and hear tell of a lion safari
6. Michael wants to know - What is your favorite thing that you do everyday?
Teaching it is super fun.
7. What did you sing in church for mother's day? That part did't come through very well, and who did you sing with? You should use your voice recorder and send me a sample...
Love is spoken here and no more voice recorder. Got stolen.
8. Did you have any questions for any of us you didn't remember to ask yesterday?
not that I can remember
9. Do you know if Elder Martinez family is on fb? It would be fun to be friends with them too...
Yes they are.
10. So we received an email from the CTM office that you will have pday on May 21 due to Victoria day and transfers the following Mon-Tues, do you know what that holiday is about and what the country does to celebrate?
It is queen Victoria's birthday and so they just be lazy and don't go to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment