Well We are on day three of the storm and I am starting to worry about Elder Nelson's sanity. It hasn't stopped since Friday Night and has been intermittent since around Wednesday. Winter has truly come and we now have about six inches or more of Snow. Elder Nelson has discovered that he doesn't like snow, or wet feet, or driving, or pretty much anything to do with winter except for skiing so that has been fun. Especially since we have a new investigator down in Brantford and that has meant a lot of time on the road these past couple of days.
That was pretty good because the rest of the week was slow because I got sick. I had a cold this week so I spent most of the time on tons of cold medicine. It was a trip however, I got better. Which was good because for the test of the weekend we were able to make up for lost time and have quite a bit of sucess.
That is about it this week we still have to solidify our christmas plans so I will let you know next week. as for other questions.
1. How was your week?
pretty good. I mean I didn't like being sick.
2. What did you do to #LIGHTtheWORLD?
we worked in the food bank which was good.
3. How are your investigators?
doing well we found a new one this week who is super solid. His name is JL and he is from Mozambique. He just got engaged to one of our members this weekend so that is pretty cool. Hence the title.
4. What are your members up to this week?
Probably getting ready for Christmas. Also we have our new converts birthday today.
5. Any Christmas Caroling?
we are going as a zone today.
6. What are your pday plans?
journal signing and then caroling
7. What do you love most about December?
Christmas and only slightly less important my Birthday. In all reality though my favorite part is definitely all the time that we spend with family.
8. How freezing are you? Have your eyelashes frozen yet? If yes, hope you have a photo of that!
not too bad. Should hit -27 this thursday night.
9. What are you looking forward to this week?
New Transfer. Oh by the way we are staying.
10. What was the biggest blessing you received this week?
I had a huge migraine last night and was almost throwing up and I remember just praying super hard that it would go away and I would get better. Then I went and laid down and I could literally feel the tension and pain leave me and just being able to feel so much better.
Well that is all Love you fam,
Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment